There & Back - Japan




You knew it was coming! =)

I'm sitting here at Rowsters Coffee in a Jet Lag haze, trying to re-adjust my body to being back in the U.S.while I reflect on my trip to Japan.

Great trip: Meeting new people, training, experiencing different interesting things, eating, walking, spending time with friends, getting away for a little while. A lot to process. Things that I will be unraveling for a time to come.

Here are some visual glimpses of the trip:


Arriving at your destination is always a good start! =)



Taking the train, both confusing yet convenient... and entertaining!




Saw this cat on the way to the Bujinkan Hombu.







                                              Bujinkan Hombu w/Jack



Nagato Sensei      -     Hatsumi Sensei & Jack singing    -   Naguchi Sensei


Running with the Tengu on Mt. Takao





Good friends, a bowl of Soba, a bottle of Kirin and a view of Mt. Fuji...Great day!



               

                                            


     Another Shrine on my last day in Japan.


We packed a lot into a week. Much more than these pics show. Many cool experiences, conversations and epiphanies. Japan's a great place to visit. I'm already looking forward to my next trip there.

I'm sure a lot of insights from the trip are yet to surface in the future, but until then I'll just Keep Going!

All the best,
~Craig



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are people from Crete Creteans??

What's Your Rosebud?

A Thanksgiving Thought